Can I just say how excited I am that this semester is almost over... and that I am NEVER taking 12 credits in one semester again and trying to be a Mom at the same time!! A big thank you goes out to this guy...
For entertaining these guys...
Without him I wouldn't have been able to do it!
By the way... Jack asked me the other day if we could go to Playhousedisney.com. A sure sign that he has watched WAY TOO MUCH Mickey Mouse Clubhouse this month.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Almost done...
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 5:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sometimes a mom has got to do what a mom has got to do! TV has its place in this world! I'm comin to your house! We don't have that on our tv!!!!
Has he ever played on playhousedisney.com? Rigdon loves it and pbskids.org. He loves playing the games on there and they're somewhat educational too. Oh, and both my little ones ask all the time if we can watch pbskids.org- they've heard it so much that they think that's what the actual channel is called. Despite what they say, I don't think a little TV hurts, especially the better ones like those.
Congrats on finishing up the semester. Man, I don't miss those days. I'm not sure how you do it without Grandma Dorothy just down the road to help out. I seriously couldn't have finished school without her! Keep working at it- it feels really good once you get it all done!
Hey, sometimes they just gotta watch way too much tv once in awhile! I didn't know you were going to school, good for you!
Post a Comment