Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

By the time Halloween night actually got here we were all pretty much partied out. Not to mention that it was raining cats and dogs and cold! At this point I was pretty much not even caring about Halloween but felt guilty that I didn't want to take them to at least a couple of houses. We threw on our costumes. Jack wore his pajama pants and rainboots with his costume (quite the sight!)... no whiskers drawn on either of them... umbrellas in hand and out we went. Luckily it stopped raining after a bit so the kids did actually have a lot of fun and I never thought I would ever hear myself say this but.... I am glad Halloween is over.... Bring on Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then DISNEYLAND!!! We officially bought our plane tickets so it's a go for sure!!! WAHOOO!




1 comments:

J♥M said...

Hey... a few houses is better than none! They look cute with no whiskers too!