This year the Halloween party was a great time as usual and it is always fun to see the costumes everyone comes up with! Some of us plan for months while some of us fly by the seat of our pants! I had gathered items for my costume all year long including my $2 leopard coat I found at my neighbors yard sale and my clearanced $1 pleather pants from Wal-Mart! Ryan didn't have a costume so at the last minute we dug in my mom's costume bin and this is what we came up with!
That day I had also whipped up a "booty bop" for Ainslee because she was being Kim Kardashian and needed some extra booty. It turned out so great I decided to whip one up for Ryan to wear too! He was a good sport and it was definitely a memorable costume. Next year he may plan ahead so he doesn't get stuck with another costume like this!
This was the booty... although it did need some fluffing by this point in the evening!
Of course Ella was the one who couldn't stay out of the candy basket. No matter what anybody else was doing this is where you could find her!
We are so lucky to have such an amazingly crazy fun family....although we may look just plain crazy to many people!
It was a great time and I can't wait for next year!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Halloween Bash 2010
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 1:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
You guys know how to party! I'm so impressed that Ryan wore that costume!!! Hilarious!
Post a Comment