Can you believe it is almost going to be here?
I can't!
Sooner than you know it will be time to start getting ready to send these out
(I know these aren't my kids adorable faces... but they just might be soon!)
Did you know Shutterfly is giving away 50 FREE Christmas cards?
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
Ya I was excited about it because I love Shutterfly and I also LOVE a great deal... You can't get a better deal than this! Even if you decide not to blog about how awesome these cards are... you can always get some at a fantastic price at Shutterfly.com and you won't be disappointed with the quality and service! I have used this company many times making photobooks and I am always more than satisfied with the result!
The only problem I may have is deciding which design to choose because there are way too many adorable choices!
I love this one...
Oh... and this one too!!
Of course my next big decision will be which pictures of the munchkins to use... good thing I have gotten an early start! And I guarantee that these are going to be so adorable you are going to hope you are lucky enough to receive one of these Christmas Cards from us courtesy of Shutterfly!
There are literally hundreds of choices...
You can go here to see more:
Holiday photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
Holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
It's never to early to start getting ready for Christmas...
43 days until it's here...
And if you are a real planner....
408 days until Christmas 2011.. and
774 days until Christmas 2012... Okay you get the hint... just go to Shutterfly.com and order some fabulous holiday cards!
Friday, November 12, 2010
Christmas 2010
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Thanks for sharing the fabulous deal!
I just got my free checkout code! Can't wait to get mine ordered tonight! Thanks again!!!!!
So, I've never used shutterfly before. Just ordered my cards. Did you pay shipping?
Post a Comment