So Ella has this insane I mean insane attachment to anything Minnie Mouse. She has this Minnie that she insisted on dragging EVERYWHERE and it is actually really cute that she loves her but the doll is HUGE! So I got the brilliant idea to buy an exact miniature replica for her for Christmas to replace the giant one. Well not only did the plan completely backfire but she was gifted some new Minnie items that are now added to her collection that must accompany her everywhere!! And now much to our dismay she has now added her pillow pet and her new blanket to the ensemble!!
It's a good thing Southwest doesn't charge for luggage because I have a sneaking suspision that most of them will be joining us at Disneyland!
And I don't even want to discuss the Minnie jammies that we have to fistfight her to remove or the heart attack she had at the Disney store the other day when I wouldn't let her hold EVERYTHING that she saw that had Minnie on it! Definitely a potential for major meltdowns when we get to Disneyland! We must avoid ALL gift shops!
And to top it all off now that Ella thinks she needs all her essentials Jack has been insisting he sleep with his giant Mickey Mouse and giant pillow pet too. If I didn't have my own slightly insane attachment to my own pillow and blankie I might think they were crazy. And I just may be sneaking my own "essentials" into our suitcase and taking them to Disneyland too!
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Backfire
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Heehee. So funny. That picture is hilarious.
We'll take Ella somewhere while you shop. :)
Post a Comment