Monday, December 13, 2010

Jazz Game




For Ryan's holiday party at work this year we were able to go to the Jazz game on Friday night. It was so much fun and it was great to spend time with all the fun people he works with! Although we were about 45 minutes late to the dinner because someone forgot their tickets.... (AAAACCCCHHOOOO.... JEFF!!!!) we still made it in time to have dinner and make it to the game. We had lower bowl tickets which was fun because we are usually clear up at the top when we go so it was fun to be closer to the action! It was a great holiday party and can you even believe only 12 days until Christmas?????.... and I haven't even blogged about Thanksgiving yet!! I better get busy... In other news.... Finals are this week and then school is done for the semester!! Wahoo!
Oh and thanks Listen for posting pics on Facebook which I totally stole because I didn't even think to grab my camera. Oh and a big thanks to everyone who watched the rugrats so we were able to enjoy the night out!

1 comments:

J♥M said...

How fun! How nice to hear that some businesses out there do nice things for their employees even in this economy! Glad you were able to enjoy a night out!