Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Ella in a turkey induced coma...

Grandpa Lee as usual asleep on the couch after Thanksgiving dinner at Grandmas!

Emma, Jack and his "wife"
He calls his cousin Ainslee his wife and says he's going to marry her.

I think this was pretty much all Jack had for Thanksgiving dinner. 5 olives.

And the little Missy making sugar cookies after dinner!

So here I am finally blogging about Thanksgiving. Only three weeks late.... could be worse I guess! We spent the holiday in Idaho as usual after braving the blizzard of 2010 to get there and a nearly 5 hour drive! The holiday was spent eating lots of delicious food and laughing way too much. It is always a good time when we get together. Ryan and Jack spent the entire day after Thanksgiving helping Lee dig out his truck that had gotten completely stuck in the snowstorm. Jack thought it was great fun and Ryan and Colton also helped him build a snow igloo. He loves going to Idaho because he gets 100% attention and just soaks it up! He loves hanging out with the boys and doing manly jobs! We also ran over to the Rupert square at the last minute and watched Santa turn on the Christmas lights and then the fireworks! It was so much fun and Jack loved it (Ella slept through the whole thing!!) I am so glad we decided to run over there and brave the freezing cold. I didn't bring my camera so of course no pictures but Jack's face while watching Santa and the fireworks was priceless!

1 comments:

J♥M said...

I love that Jack already has a "wife"!!!! He really says some funny stuff! I'm so glad you guys made it there safe and had a great time!