Thursday, December 30, 2010

Never thought I would see the day....




For those of you who have actually spent some time with both of my monsters you will understand this more than others. It has been somewhat rough going between Jack and Ella the last nearly 2 years and I spent most of those years serving as referee and bodyguard. In the beginning poor Ella was just a victim but recently she has definitely learned how to hold her own and even get a few punches in now and then. But, I am SO HAPPY to report that the last few days and maybe even weeks they have actually gotten along for the most part. We definetly still have our fair share of squabbles but they are getting fewer and further between. They are playing together, laughing together and just plain old enjoying being with each other. I hope it lasts at least a couple more days because I am really enjoying just being with them rather than breaking up all the fights between them!

1 comments:

Jenny Griffin said...

YAY! They were bound to be friends eventually. :)