We celebrated Cory's birthday the other night at the bowling alley and had a fabulous time like usual! We are so lucky to have Ryan's fun family that likes to spend time with each other and I feel especially lucky since I have no family here to do anything with so it's great that they include us in everything! The kids absolutely love all their aunts and uncles and are spoiled ROTTEN by them! We had so much fun bowling and then playing a round of laser tag. Jack and Ella are even able to play and they LOVE it! Ella wears the heavy vest all around and tries to "shoot" people although towards the end of the round this time she was telling Grandma that it was "heavy!" I must also document that the girls claimed a VICTORY over the boys who think they are all sharp-shooter hunters! :) (It may have been that they had Ella on their team - a slight handicap!)
Cory, Julie and Jenny
Jenny and the birthday boy!
Ryan wanted to document his score and the fact that he's gotten over 200 the last two times we went bowling! I hate him.... he's good at everything he does!!



1 comments:
You all looks so so happy!!!!
Post a Comment