Monday, March 7, 2011

ELLA = T R O U B L E


She is so cute and looks so innocent but seriously this girl is giving me a run for my money! The little stink won't leave her clothes or shoes on for anything. She won't leave anything in her hair. She refuses to wear her earrings and prefers to wear Jack's underwear as a necklace and rainboots all day long.


The other day I was trying desperately to get Jack to take his medicine. We were going on about 20 minutes of "discussing" that yes we were going to take it when I started to smell something suspicious. I stopped what I was attempting with Jack and went around the corner where little Missy was supposed to be watching Mickey Mouse like a nice girl..... to find her stark naked.... with a diarrhea diaper on the ground and poo dripping off her bum. She was not one bit happy when I had to drag her kicking and screaming away from the tv to attempt cleaning up the situation! I was though very thankful that she had chosen to stand and watch Mickey instead of sitting on the floor or climbing onto my couch. Although it was a disgusting giant mess it could have been SOOOOO much worse!


And quite possibly my favorite part is when I am bathing her in the sink and she tilts her head to me bats those big brown eyes and says "I sorry Mommy."

1 comments:

J♥M said...

I'll never forget those kinds of days! I am so sorry! It's a good thing she's so cute!