Monday, September 22, 2008

For the record....

Whys everybody always picking on me?

For the record Aunt Katie, it's more like a gap not buckteeth (yet), and at the doctor the other day I had grown one whole inch in four months! And as for the red hair, your right!
And gosh darn it, people like me!

p.s. you shouldn't leave yourself logged in to your account on someones computer.

2 comments:

The Fabicks said...

HAHA!! Mistie gotcha again...you better watch your back at all times. But I have to admit that Avery is a cutie pie. Jack, you are a real sweetheart too. I miss you guys!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

You two better be nice to each other cause you never know what your next kid will be like. I know I will be cursed for all the kids I have made fun of damn it I guess I better not have anymore.