Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thankful Thursdays


Today I am going to be ooeey goooey so try not to gag...and say that i'm thankful for my husband. He is such a great father to Jack (even if he still struggles through changing a poopy diaper)and it makes me so happy to see them wrestling on the floor together or building a tower of blocks. I can already see that Jack is going to LOVE the outdoors as much as his dad does and I'm sure they will spend countless hours enjoying it together! I'm so thankful that Ry works so hard so that I can stay home with my baby. You will never know how much of a special gift that is to me! I love you Ry and although I just "love" (ya i'm being sarcastic)hunting season I can't wait for it to be over so we can spend more time together! Love you baby!

0 comments: