So I won't have access to a computer on Thursday so we are going to have Thankful Monday today. I am thankful for all of my friends from high school and college. A lot of them I try to still keep in contact with and I love to hear what they have all done with their lifes! A lot of who I am today is a result of having such great friends and influences growing up! I wish we all weren't spread out across the country and that we could get together more often! Kerrilyn and Amelia were my best friends from high school.
The whole gang of us college girls at Chris Hymas's farewell.
We were so not too old to go trick or treating in college! Misty and Karla were some great roomates from college who actually became sister in laws!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Thankful Monday?
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment