So I bought a gift certificate to Chuck E. Cheese awhile ago for half price on City Deals ( I love City Deals by the way) and we decided to use it a few nights ago and the kids had SOOOOO much fun. Seriously I don't think I have seen them happier and more excited. Before we left I made us all squeeze into the photo booth to get a souvenier and I think it came out priceless...
It was definitely a night we will remember for a long time and Jack keeps BEGGING to go back! Luckily for him City Deals was still running the deal so I stocked up so we can head back for another night of fun!





1 comments:
We love Chuck E Cheese! Sounds like he has something to look forward to after he has his tonsils out. I love your souvenier!
Post a Comment