Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Photography by Jack

So Jack got his camera for Christmas and he has definitely put it to good use. He really cracks me up with the things he finds important enough to take pictures of! Really gives you a view of the world from his perspective! I think of the 450 pictures I uploaded off of it 300 were of my wall decorations, 50 were his self portraits, and the rest were of the most random things you could ever imagine. I love that he tells you how to pose before he takes your picture and if he isn't satisfied with how you did it he makes you do it again!
I think he could have some definite potential as a future famous photographer and a special thanks to his dad for beating up (okay not really beating up but outwitting) 125 people vying for 5 cameras at the Wal-Mart black friday sale! He really loves his camera and has definitely gotten our moneys worth out of it!



(I hope I was itching my eye not picking my nose! You never know when your picture is going to be taken by Jack!)
He must have been fascinated by this seat tray on the plane because there are about fifteen other pictures just like this one!

One of the many pictures of the television!




Do fish lips K Mom....



Close up!

Smile Grandma!
Say Cheese Nate and Jenny!

0 comments: