I can say without a doubt that this is probably one of the best summers I have ever had. My children are starting to act a little more human-like than beast-like so we have been able to do lots of fun things. I can hardly believe July is already almost over and that we will have to start winding down our summer and preparing for the school year. We have packed so much fun in the last two months that I feel like I need a nap daily while the kids nap! I will admit that we are fun seekers and always on the go and we like it that way!
These are all pictures from our last trip to the cabin...
Ella was earning bonus points for favorite child because she LOVED the fish that Ryan cooked for them. Jack on the other had was trying so hard to eat it to please his dad. He would take a bite and immediately have to go spit it out. He earns points in my book because I think fish is nasty too! Grandma Rosie with the kiddo's.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Oh my, What happened to July??
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment