I don't know why I even bothered buying any summer clothes... It seems like all we ever wear are our swimsuits! We have had a fantastic time already this summer and it's not even half over yet. The kids have enjoyed playing with their cousins and soaking up the sun. After the reunion this year we talked Ryan into leaving the kids and I at Grandma Rosie's for the week and we all had such a good time. I absolutely love that my mom doesn't have to work in the summer so we get to spend so much time in Idaho and playing with family. We went to lunch at Storybook park several times, played in the backyard pool, took pictures of the kids, went to Durfee hot springs, the cabin and ate WAY too many ice cream bars in the backyard. I am loving this sunshine and we are doing all we can to soak it up!
Friday, July 8, 2011
SUMMERTIME - Our FAVORITE time of year...
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment