For weeks I had been wanting to just go do something fun with the kids and since it was Father's Day weekend and my Birthday I decided we would not worry about the cost and just go do it! So one day while online I noticed a special that Expedia was having and saw an awesome hotel in Downtown Salt Lake for a great deal so I decided to do it! It was settled... we were going on a StayCation! We didn't tell the kids because I didn't want to hear about when we were going a million times before the actual day so it was going to be a surprise! Well at about 5 am on the day we were going Jack surprised us by waking us up to Diarhea and "Pluking." I was soooo bummed because it was a non-refundable room and I had been so excited to go. We decided to give him a couple of hours and see how he felt. At around noon he was feeling fine and hadn't pluked in a several hours so we decided to just go and play it by ear. Luckily...... although we spent a lot of time in some bathrooms and used several bottles of hand sanitizer we had a great time and our staycation was a success! (And just as I suspected it was something he had eaten because nobody else got sick and it only lasted a few hours that day!)
Poor little guy was literally the king of the throne this day.
We went to the Discovery Museum, played in the fountains, shopped, went to dinner, swam and just enjoyed being together!
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
StayCation 2011
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment