Friday, July 8, 2011

Why me???



The other morning when I was updating my blog I bribed the children for some quiet time with some treats, milk and a show. I wasn't ten minutes into doing my blog when Ella comes out of the bedroom yelling... MY NOSE, MY NOSE... You guessed it... she thought it would be a good idea to shove one of her cookie treats up her nose. I tried and tried to retrieve it but it was nice and up there. After trying for a few minutes I decided to give up and see if it would come out on its own. Later that afternoon I noticed something soggy hanging out of her nose and it had finally come out on its own. Why me?? And why do my children think shoving food up their noses sounds like a good idea???

Luckily I had my camera sitting right here when she came to tell me and yes the items in the bag are what went up the nose!

1 comments:

Kenna said...

Kendrie has those same pjs (DI 2$) and she stuck a wad of wet wipe up her nose the other day and used a crayon to plunger it up there nice and tight. Smart. Luckily Chip was home and got to deal with that!

Just incase you need it for future reference:
When I was about four or five I stuck a rubber BB up my nose and my parents had to take me to the doctor to get it out. The doctor had my mom cover my mouth with her mouth and blow- forced the air and BB right out my nose.
Too bad Chip had heard this story before, he blamed Kendrie's idiotic idea on some kind of dumb genetics from me.