So I was just doing some blog surfing and saw this on my cousin Kenna's blog. I have been wanting to do this for Jack for Christmas, I did it and total cost was $6.99 for shipping. Usually the books are $29.99. Hurry... this would be a great christmas present for someone!
The following I stole directly from her blog.... Hope that was okay Kenna but i'm far to lazy to rewrite it in my own words!!
"I was just watching OPRAH and there is a deal for the next 48 hours where you can get a FREE book through snapfish.com (like Blurb and shutterfly). These are hard bound books that you can upload your own pictures and text in. Go to OPRAH and check it out!(This offer is only good for one standard 20-page 8" x 11" custom-cover photo book per household. Coupon dispersal ends at 11:59 p.m. PST Friday, November 14, 2008. Free photo book must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PST Sunday, November 16, 2008.)"
Just google "snapfish" on Oprah's website. Hope somebody gets the chance to make one!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Amazing Deal... But Hurry!
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I can't believe no one has commented on this! THANK YOU! I've aleady ordered 2 ;)
Post a Comment