Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Visit with Grammy

Everyone was so excited when my mom showed up for a quick visit last weekend. Our crazy dog and cat get so excited when she comes. Pax is always way more thrilled to see his grandma Rosie than Jack is! They all pretty much fight to see who gets to sit on grandma's lap first! (keep in mind Pax does weigh over 50lbs and he really does want to sit on her lap!)
Ya, I know it's time to lose the bottle but it is the only time that he will sit still on your lap for two minutes and i'm not sure i'm ready to say goodbye to that! I promise though he won't be taking it to kindergarten with him!

2 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

I am so excited for you and the little girl on the way! How perfect to have one of each!

J♥M said...

Yay for a great Grammy! Who cares about the bottle... keep it for your sanity! You're always having fun!