Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful to be Me

So because it's almost Thanksgiving and it's going to be crazy this week I thought I better post what I am thankful for right now!

Jack will demonstrate this first one for me - I'm thankful for my family who always know what to say when I'm having a crazy meltdown day! (yesterday to be exact!)


I'm thankful for cages.... oh I mean cribs that can hold my little friends still for 2 seconds while I put laundry away in Jack's room!I'm thankful that I get to wake up to these faces every morning!I'm thankful that although we may not have an abundance of money we do have enough to obtain what we need. We have food to feed our family and a warm place to live. Some days I need to be more thankful for these little things that I take for granted!I'm also thankful that if you want to put your Christmas tree up before Thanksgiving.......you can. I also can't forget to mention how thankful I am that it's a plastic one that already has the lights in it that you just snap together and plug in! How convenient is that? I can't not mention how thankful I am for self timers. We would never have any family photos without them!We are also thankful that if you want to decorate the Christmas tree with no pants on.... you can... Don't worry- Jack was the only one with no pants on!

Seriously though, I am very thankful for everything and everybody that I have in my life. I'm glad that there is one special day to help me to remember all of these things! Happy Thanksgiving everyone. And on behalf of the turkeys.... Eat BEEF!


Ahhh... I almost forgot... Who wouldn't be thankful that gas prices have dropped to $1.68 at this time of year! Can you say make it to Idaho and back on only $40 of gas!

2 comments:

The Fabicks said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Paxmans!!! I love the family photo except you are hiding your baby bump with the dog! :O) Have a wonderful turkey day.

Reddington Clan said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Hey I need your address please. I found something really cute for that little girl of yours!!