So I am officially babysitting my sister's kids four days a week. This was my first week and I surprised myself and didn't have to be admitted to the mental hospital. Don't get me wrong, two kids under 14 months is a lot of work and it does frighten me for when the new baby gets here (she so needs a name) but I do think that I am up for the challenge! Not that I have any other option at this point but I do think that I will be capable! Now back to the original post.... 4 days of being cooped up with my 3 little friends and we were ready for an adventure. I decided to take them to the park but didn't want to go through the effort of putting them in the car and I knew Emma would complain if we had to walk so what's a girl to do? I crammed them like sardines into the bike trailer and away we went. It was a beautiful day and it was so nice to get out. So here is a picture of my little sardines on our way to the park. 
Poor Emma had to be the referee between the boys but she did a great job. Notice they are both trying to push each other in this picture! Probably the funniest thing about our adventure would probably be seeing me 5 months pregnant trying to bike my hundred pound trailer down the road. Thankfully, there are no pictures of that but i'm sure you can all use your imagination to get a good chuckle!
P.S. Save a seat for baby no name - she will be here before we know it!




5 comments:
I love it! You seriously are having fun! I wish I had your attitude! Instead... I keep taking my happiness in a bottle potion!
HAHA!! I got the best laugh out of this post, Katie. I can only imagine you and your belly pulling 3 little todllers in the trailer...Sorry but that made my day!! I love the pictures! :O)
You are such a trooper Katie. I had to laugh because I have been in your shoes. Mandy's kids are lucky to have such a nice aunt. I feel bad for Emma -- being caught between two boys. I am sure she can hold her own. :)
tag! You're it!
This is so cute, but Oakland looks a little wary of the whole situation. How is the baby-sitting going? Is it getting you all ready to manage your own little herd (the herd reference is totally for Ryan)?
Post a Comment