Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update on Maynerda

So today was our official 21 week ultrasound and everything looked great on our little Girl! What a relief it is when they tell you that everything looks healthy and normal! I have been in denial that I could actually be having a girl and saving all the receipts on anything I bought so I could return it when the Dr. said it was actually a boy. But after asking him about 10 times I think he convinced me that it really is true and that we are having a little girl - I can't wait to go buy her some hair bows and dresses. Hopefully she likes girly things because it is going to be forced upon her from the minute she arrives! And even if she doesn't like it I at least I have a few good months before she can complain about it!


And I guess it is time I start getting serious about what I'm going to name her.
Since I don't have any pictures of her to post and I think posts are funner with a picture here is a glimpse of what she might look like if she takes after her mom!

2 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Don't stress over the name thing until it really gets closer. Yes you can force the hair bows on them but they can still rip them out and insist on wearing "the boots"

J♥M said...

She'll be darling! I say as long as they're dressed in all the frills and fluff from the get go they get used to it! Hopeful theory anyway! Hope you're feeling well and out enjoying all this great weather!