So it only took 2 hours, 6 people acting completely nuts, about 900 pictures, and a worn out mom to get some adorable shots of my little guy! Thanks Mindy for all your patience with hurricane Jack and for giving me so many great shots to choose from! I will post more of my favorites when I get all 900 pictures loaded onto my computer!
+copy.jpg)
Monday, November 10, 2008
PLEASE just say CHEESE!
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

+copy.jpg)
+46+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)



8 comments:
AWWWW!! Those are absolutely adorable, Katie! I can only imagine what you all had to do to get those pictures though. I tried to take a class photo of my little guys and getting 2 children under the age of 3 to all look at the camera is one thing (and not easy) but to get them all to smile is a whole new challenge. Hope all is well with you guys. Miss ya!
omg, those are sooo cute! so worth it...(i can say that since i wasn't there, ha)
My favorite is jack on the rail road tracks!!! HE is so photogenic!!!I feel like I haven't see you forever. HOpe to see you soon
Katie! Wow! He is seriously adorable. What a photogenic kid. I love the picture of him on the rail road tracks with the hat... he is so cute! Katie, I would love to babysit for you one of these days. Let me know if you need a break.
It's worth all the sweat when you see those cute pictures and you appreciate them even more when you work so hard to get them.
So AWESOME! Sorry it was a lot of stress! Way handsome! You've got yourselves a cutie! I can't believe how fast he's growing up! Good luck loading the 900 pics! I bet they're all awesome!
Those are amazing pictures! He is such a cute guy! I love the railroad one and the hat! Man, they don't make them cuter!
OH Katie!
You already know this but Jack is the cutest little boy! We can wait to see how adorable Jacklina is. :)
Post a Comment