I think she is cute! Your little black baby would have been cute too, and how Hollywood would that have been anyway?? Angelina, Madonna and the rest wouldn't have anything on you.
I think she is cute! Your little black baby would have been cute too, and how Hollywood would that have been anyway?? Angelina, Madonna and the rest wouldn't have anything on you.
6 comments:
haha...that baby looks better than the last but she'll be cute anyways. :)
You are hilarious! Where on earth do you find this stuff? Soon, you'll have her all figured out and she'll be way cute!
I think she is cute! Your little black baby would have been cute too, and how Hollywood would that have been anyway?? Angelina, Madonna and the rest wouldn't have anything on you.
I think she is cute! Your little black baby would have been cute too, and how Hollywood would that have been anyway?? Angelina, Madonna and the rest wouldn't have anything on you.
Get a new background...this one blinds me. Oh and Jackalina was much cuter than those two babies although the dark one really resembles Ryan!!!
This is Duane......Congradulations you are having an Emma!!!
Post a Comment