Seriously I don't know how many days more of cold weather we can take! Jack stands at the back door and screams every day because he is dying to go out and play. Luckily this weekend it warmed up just enough that we could start some spring cleaning in the garage and Jack could wander around outside. He was in heaven and we even made some progress on the garage. It's a good thing Ryan's truck is too long for our garage because with all our crap there is definately only room for one car in there! After we got some cleaning done we decided we would hurry and take Jack to the park before it got too cold. Unfortunately it got cold way before Jack was ready to go home!
Here he is enjoying the slide before we broke the news to him that we had to go home.
Shortly after we broke the news to him and he began his death grip on the slide.
And this is what happened when Ryan picked him up to make him go home. This is about two seconds after he punched his Dad in the nose for making him let go of the slide! So for our sanity...... please Spring.... come soon!




6 comments:
AMEN!
He's even cute throwing a fit about leaving the slide!
We know the feeling and it SNOWING here today-gag!
I love the last picture of Jack and Ryan...Ryan's face is priceless and Jack's reaction to leaving the plyaground is about how I feel since winter is still here. I want SPRING too!!! I am so ready for the warmer weather...Spring not only brings warmer weather to play out in but a new buddle of joy in your family so I hope it comes soon. Hang in there!
I like the new background and as for Jack's fits....I love them!!!!
Love the new look of your blog. I LOVE the picture of Jack on the railroad tracks! Who took it? So very cute.
I agree Spring needs to hurry!! Poor kids!
Post a Comment