Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sugar Cookie Explosion

We decided to make sugar cookies this afternoon because I have been craving a big pink frosted sugar cookie for a few days now. Needless to say they didn't quite turn out what my craving had in mind but they were good anyways! Jack loved making cookies and it kept him busy for almost an entire hour- in Jack time that is like an eternity! So without further ado..... here is our sugar cookie making experience in pictures! (Jack picked green frosting so we made green valentine heart cookies!)


P.S. Jack's cookie is still up for grabs.... it's just missing all it's frosting and sprinkles-Let meknow if we have any takers!

4 comments:

Aubs said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of him eating off the rolling pin. I can't believe how big Jack is getting. I craved pink sugar cookies too just before I had Cade. Have Ryan stop & get you one before he comes home. :) Yummy!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

You post did really make me want some sugar cookies but I don't want to have to make them. Got to enjoy the eat what I want cause it will soon be over.

J♥M said...

He looks like a fabulous baker! My kids are begging me to make sugar cookies and now after seeing Jack's cookie... we're gonna make some!!!

Jenny Griffin said...

He says BYEBYE! Jack gets cuter every second.