Tag I'm it- Thanks for tagging me Jean!
Here's the 6th photo in my 6th folder on my computer!
This was taken last May in Salt Lake at Jack's Aunt Jenny's and Uncle Nate's wedding. I can't believe what a little chunker he was! He is growing up way too fast!
I tag....
Amelia
Amber
Gina
Mistie
Lynly
Kerrilyn




5 comments:
I posted about Blurb- I've had a couple people asking me about it.
wait...so what do i do? sorry, i'm a little slow :)
You're a good sport! I love your blog!
Katie your blog is so cute. I'm so ready for spring also. I found your blog through Jenny and Nate, I hope you don't mind. We have one too but I'm awful at updating it.
Your blog is so cute. I'm also very ready for spring. I found your blog through Jenny and Nate, so I hope you don't mind. we have one also but I'm awful at updating it.
Post a Comment