Monday, April 20, 2009


3 comments:

The Fabicks said...

Ella is so sweet!! Her photo shoot is adorable. Love the picture of Mistie in there holding Ella...Where are you and Ella??? :)Jack also looks so big next to her!! Little Miss Ella is beautiful and looks so much like you, Katie.

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

Gorgeous pics! You are going to burn out your camera methinks with all the pictures. But it will be totally worth it to capture all those moments! Nice to see you snapped one of Mistie, I see she has been MIA for awhile!

Jenny Griffin said...

Precious.
I expect posts like this everyday while i'm away.
Just a slide show of the days event so i don't miss anything. :)
You're not busy right? :)
I hope they're not killing you too much.
Let me know if you need a break, I would love to help.