Tuesday, April 28, 2009

In the Doghouse

Perhaps this is why Jack and Rylee were filthy after their playdate yesterday?




They are actually trying to hug although it kind of looks like they are having a fist fight!


Lynly, you may never ask me to babysit again after seeing these but they literally spent a good hour playing in the dog kennel. And no I didn't lock them in there although it sure was tempting!

3 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

You are a lifesaver. I am glad they got to play outside and Rylee does love dog kennels. Give me a few weeks and our fence will be instaled and then I can shove them out the door and let them eat as much dirt as possible. Thanks again she had a blast and keeps talking about Jack. I am glad they could be geeks together.

shawnae said...

I knew Jack would like the dog kennel...each day he gets more and more like Gavin!!! Should have kept your meanie Deanie comments to yourself cause they are gonna come back to haunt ya!

PS I will save the gas mask for Jackie boy.

Jenny Griffin said...

What a cute little niece and nephew I have. :)

Let me know if you ever need help wrangling... for some reason, i have lots of free time. :)