Thursday, April 9, 2009

Coloring Easter Eggs

The Lineup: L to R: Mom's egg, Ryan's deer egg,
Katie's bunny, the dog and cat's egg, Ella, Jack and the one that Jack threw!
Much to Ryan's dismay I came home with an Easter egg coloring kit this afternoon. We always colored Easter eggs when I was growing up and I was excited to show Jack all about it. He promptly tossed the first egg we colored and then spent the entire rest of the time picking off the egg shell. I don't know if anybody else had fun but I sure enjoyed coloring some eggs for Easter!

Jack looks like he is totally not enjoying himself and he probably isn't because we were at the Dr today with ANOTHER ear infection! Hopefully a change in antibiotics will help us to get rid of it because it is no fun!

1 comments:

Aubs said...

I loved coloring eggs as a kid. It was always so much fun. I need to do it with my girls in the next two days.