Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Vomit, Vomit, Vomit

Just in case I ever decide I want more children I need to write about today's events so I can read it and quickly change my mind. Don't get me wrong I love my little munchkins and all but it's only noon and I have been puked on by both of them already! Hopefully whatever Jack has is just a one time episode. I'm thinking perhaps he drank too much milk but only time will tell. Unfortunately I'm sure I can expect to be puked on many more times from my little Ella! Today is the first day that I have been completely on my own with the kids. So far so good. Both are napping so I thought I would post just a couple of pics really quick!

Now that Jack is a big brother he is so cool he has to wear shades!This is how I found my little family after coming downstairs from getting ready for bed. They were all snuggled up watching the Jazz game.Jack was a little exhausted from his playdate with Grandma Annette yesterday. He didn't even make it to the couch, he just plopped down at his table to take a rest.And I can now see why my Mom has no pictures of me when I was little even though I am the favorite. After your first baby who has time to sit and snap pictures. I need to take more pictures of our little princess because I didn't even have a good one to post. So here she is giving me the stink eye for not taking more photogenic pictures of her!

2 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Thanks for the reminder that the spit up is going to start all over again.

The Fabicks said...

Good Luck! I hope that Jack's vomiting episode was jsut that once. I miss you guys and can't get over how big Jack is getting and how much little Ella looks so much like you. Such a cute little family!!! Have a great weekend!