Saturday, March 28, 2009

Updates

Quick update and some new photos:

  • My Mom left today so it's now up to Ryan and I to see if we can keep everyone alive. Keep your fingers crossed for us!
  • We found out yesterday Jack has a terrible ear infection again. Perfect timing for two kids to be up all night long!
  • We are loving having a little girl and Jack is proving to be a great big brother.
  • Mistie and I tried unsuccesfully to have a photo shoot of the little princess. I got peed and pooped on in the first 5 minutes! Mindy, where are you when I need you?

Overall everything is going great and we appreciate all of the help we have received from everyone. I don't know how we would have survived this first week without the help of the grandmas! And thanks everyone for thinking of us and leaving us comments- we can't wait for all of you to get to meet her!

6 comments:

Aubs said...

It was so good to see you today. You look great. I hope you are taking it easy & not doing too much. You looked fabulous!
Hey I have a nice camera & am trying to learn how to use it manually. If you want I'd love to come over to take pictures of Ella unless you have someone else doing it...let me know.

Aubs said...

It was so good to see you & meet Ella. She is a doll & you looked fabulous! Try to take it easy so you can heal. Let Ryan take care of you & your house can be a wreck. It will be o.k. Take lots of naps when they are both napping. You need your strength.

J♥M said...

I'm sure you'll do great, just might feel a little like hell at times. You're a wonderful mom! And you have cute kids! I'm so glad you were able to have your mom around!

Kluane said...

Congratulations Katie... she is adorable!! Jack looks like he is loving being a big brother. I hope you can start getting some sleep soon. Sleep is good!!

Mindy Vail Photography said...

looooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveee that first photo. so precious.

I am happy for you. :D

Congrats.

Kristy said...

SHE IS ADORABLE!! Your little girl was born on the 23rd and my Sydney was born on the 26th. Really close! LOL.