Two sleeping kids..... this won't last long so I will make this post short and sweet...
Ella finally arrived Monday night at 7pm after 12 hours of labor and two pushes. We are enjoying our new little princess and only wish she would sleep as well at night as she does all day long!
More details about everything will have to wait for later!




11 comments:
2 pushes you give me hope that my second one will be easier then Rylee was. I am impressed that you are already blogging. She is super cute bozo hair and all.
Congrats!!! She is so beautiful! That makes me so excited for my little one!
Toooo cute.
Congrats again.
Congratulations, she's beautiful!
Congrats!! she's so adorable, I'm so excited for you!!
I am so glad that Jack is adjusting well you little Ella...She is adorable and looks like her mommy!! You look great,Katie and I am glad all went well..I hope Ella starts to realize that sleeping at night is much more fun as well as sleeping during the day. :) Enjoy every minute of her. Give her lots of hugs and kisses for me and to Jack too.Miss you guys!
She is so gorgeous! I really thought my kid was a cute new baby, but Ella is amazing. She looks so much like you Katie, she is going to beautiful. I am glad to hear Jack is so good with her!!
Love the pictures. You & Ella look beautiful! Let me know how I can help after your mom leaves. Rest up. I'm sure she'll get her days & nights turned around soon.
Congratulations you guys! I was hoping everything went well. I hope we can come and see her soon. Let me know when you feel up to company...even if it is a few weeks...or months! :) anyway, she is very cute and i'm sure Jack will be a great big brother!
aww she is way cute!! i cant wait to get to see her! A little girl is going to be so much fun!
She really is so sweet and cuddly! I am so glad that she is here and that the both of you are healthy. Let me know anytime you might need a baby holder.
Post a Comment