Friday we took Jack to his 18 month appointment with the pediatrician. Since he was born he has always topped the charts for everything. This time he had gained less than a pound in six months! He now is only in the 46th percentile for his weight and I swear I feed the little twerp. Oh well, I suppose as the doctor put it..... "he's going to be tall and skinny like his dad." I suppose it's better than getting the short and fat gene from me!! :) He is now almost 35 inches tall and we are glad to report that he is finally growing into his head size! Overall it was a good visit with good news except for the little part about we should be completely rid of the bottle by now.... but we are just going to pretend like we didn't hear that part. (We are working on it!)
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Those dang bottles can be so hard! I try to tell myself that Rigdon packing around a sippy cup all day is NOT the same but I know he just traded the bottle for the sippy and it really needs to go too. Good luck- and take my advice and don't let him turn into a sippy addict!
And you look great for being about to have a baby!
I can't beleive the Jack is 18 mos. alread, Katie! Time flies!! ell maybe not for you but for me. :) He is such a cutie...You look great with your pregnant belly. :O) I can't wait to see pictures of Ella once she makes her grand enterance. Miss you!
Post a Comment