So I haven't officially posted on my blog exactly when baby Ella will arrive because I don't like the whole world to have access to when we won't be home. But I will tell you that it is less than 14 days until she will be here! My mom is planning on coming and spending the whole week with us to help out and I'm excited because we will need her help! Until then I am trying to knock a few things off of my to do list but mostly Jack and I are just hanging out at home thinking of all the things I should be doing!
(See all the toys all over the floor that I should be cleaning up instead of blogging!)




3 comments:
I'm excited to finally meet this beautiful little one. I just read some of your other posts..maybe Jack won't touch all the pink blankets he'll be happy with his blue & green ones.
She will be here soon!!! I can't wait to "meet" her...Good Luck with all your last minute to-do-list. :O) Enjoy life as mommy od one little guy b/c it will soon be crazy for you...but fun craziness. I am sure Jack will be a good big brother! Can't wait to hear of Ella's arrival.
We can't wait... we can't wait... we can't wait... we can't wait...
We can't wait!!
Post a Comment