This is Jenny (Katie's sister in law) and I'm posting a few pictures of the healthy, 8lb, 18" beautiful baby Ella. Both mommy and baby are doing well.

What a beautiful family!
So a little about us and a whole bunch about Jack,Ella and Brody:
This is Jenny (Katie's sister in law) and I'm posting a few pictures of the healthy, 8lb, 18" beautiful baby Ella. Both mommy and baby are doing well.

Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 9:25 PM
12 comments:
Ella is beautiful! Congrats! Glad she is here safe & healthy-8 lbs aren't you glad they took her early! Looking forward to meeting her. Take it easy.
Congrats! She is beautiful!
Jenny thanks for posting pictures she is beautiful. What a cute family the 4 of you make.
yea, congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. She looks gorgeous!
She is beautiful!!! Congrats!
So I wrote this but I still had to comment on how BEAUTIFUL your family is. With Ryan as the father, it's completely surprising! :) Seriously though, congratulations. We can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations Katie..she is beautiful. I'll have to come over and see her sometime. Hope all is well.
Congrats!! Another cute addition!! If you would ever give me your address then I could send you a baby present!! Wish I could be there to see her!
AWWW!!! Congratulations guys... Ella is absolutely adorable...I am so excited that everyone is happy and healthy....Thanks Jenny for keeping us updated and posting pictures. Hope to meet her sometime soon...Take care and "try" and get some rest. :) Miss you!
Elle is so cute :)
love you and hope to see you soon..
Oh my gosh! Katie and Ryan Congratulations!! Ella is absolutely gorgeous and Jack is going to be the best big brother ever!!
She's adorable! Congratulations on a perfectly cute bundle! I look forward to getting to meet her!
Post a Comment