Monday, March 9, 2009

Ready or Not??


I can't decide whether or not I'm ready to have this baby! On one hand I'm sick and tired of being pregnant and on the other it hasn't been that bad. This will most likely be the last time I'm ever pregnant so it makes me a little sad to have it end. I'm also aware that she is a lot easier to take care of now than she will be after she makes her grand entrance. So hopefully in the next couple of days I will get more and more uncomfortable so the idea of actually having to deliver her doesn't sound so bad after all!

3 comments:

Reddington Clan said...

Cute Belly pic! How much further do you have to go?

Jenny Griffin said...

Lisa and I love this picture. You're beautiful, and we can't wait for Ella! Yay! Soon!

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

You look so cute! You make such a cute preggie mama, maybe you should do it again:) Can't wait to meet Ella!!