Jack is totally in love with all of his blankets. I am afraid poor little Ella isn't ever going to get to touch a blanket. If he sees one anywhere in the house he takes claim of it and drags it around for the rest of the day! This is how he woke up this morning after finding several freshly laundered blankets next to his crib. He pulled them all through the slats of the crib and insisted on dragging them around all morning long. Yes folks, that is five blankets and a "flea bag" being drug around the house. I better expand on what a "flea bag" is for those that aren't family members. Several people in our family are attached to some rather disgusting pillows that get drug around everywhere we go. Because these pillows go on road trips, vacations and everywhere you can think of they get pretty filthy so we joke that they are full of fleas, hence the nickname the "flea bag." And yes Jack is the proud owner of his own flea bag!
A little fuzzy but I love this picture. He is developing quite the little personality!




3 comments:
I am glad to see Rylee isn't the only one who unfolds and drags around every blanket she sees. But she uses hers to wrap her dolls in so I am afraid her little bro will always have at least 5 blankets.
SO cute! Those blankets look really soft..I think i would drag them around too. Share your blankies with your sister, Jack when she arrives. :)
We have a blanket problem at our house too! Especially after they ALL finally get washed! That's when it's worse! I just threw away some "flea bags"! I hope he thinks his sister is sweet and shares with her!
Post a Comment