This morning Mistie and I decided to take the kids to a bounce house to let them play. We always make such grand plans and have high hopes and as usual they enjoyed eating the fruit snacks I smuggled in the best. We decided that we will give it a few more months before we try this adventure again but they did give a few of the bouncers a try. Jack also really enjoyed shopping in the little gift area and inspecting all of their electrical outlets and blowers that kept the bounce houses blown up. I guess it's the simple pleasures in life. Next week we are going to stay home, eat fruit snacks and check out our own power outlets!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey you! I forget when your due date is? You are getting close aren't you!! I can't wait to see this new little one! If she looks anything like her big brother she is going to be beautiful!!! If she looks anything like her mommy she is going to be beautiful! I guess basically she has a really good chance of being beautiful!! :)
I guess they needed Rylee to show them how it is done sorry we missed out.
Post a Comment