This morning was Ella's two week checkup and me being a dope scheduled it for 10:20 this morning. Of course I scheduled this appointment before I had attempted to get two children ready and out the door before noon by myself. But this morning I was determined I was going to be on time and was actually running a little early to get out the door when I had to go grab a couple of things upstairs. I came back downstairs to several long pieces of toilet paper laying allover my kitchen and living room floor. I thought to myself "oh well" at least he wasn't swirling in the toilet and hurried and cleaned up the mess. I then went to load Ella from her swing into the carseat when I noticed she had spit up all over herself. This wasn't the type that you can kinda mop up and be on your way, she needed her entire outfit changed. Since we had been in Idaho all weekend most of her clothes that fit are dirty so it took me a couple of minutes to find something and get her changed. When I came back down the stairs this is what I found.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
It was TOO QUIET!
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You are truly a SUPER-MOM!! I think I would have been late for sure...Everyone says that 2 children is soo much harder than just one but you seem to have it down and only after 2 weeks!! Nice work, Katie! :)
That has such a familiar ring! Somebody always pukes or poops just as it's time to leave. And my sweet Rigdon knows that while I'm scrambling to get us out the door to be somewhere he has the perfect opportunity to take advantage of my distraction and get into trouble!
Ella is a doll. Grandma said she's having some sleep issues. I'm sure everybody has their advice so I'm going to go ahead and add mine :} I was about ready to see if they would let me return Rigdon after he was born when I finally figured out that if I just layed him in his crib on his belly and let him fuss for a few minutes he would go to sleep and stay asleep. He didn't want rocked or snuggled just left alone- completely the opposite of what I had been trying to do. I was completely paranoid about SIDS and laying him on his back but nobody was getting any sleep otherwise! Anyway, sorry for such a long comment- hope things are going well, as well as life with a 2yr old little boy and a new baby can be!
Post a Comment