Just wish she would keep a darn bow in her hair or grow some more of it so she didn’t look like a little boy! She had the cutest pink dress on yesterday and she looked like the cutest little boy in a pink dress!
But……..I guess we’ll keep her anyway!
So a little about us and a whole bunch about Jack,Ella and Brody:
Just wish she would keep a darn bow in her hair or grow some more of it so she didn’t look like a little boy! She had the cutest pink dress on yesterday and she looked like the cutest little boy in a pink dress!
But……..I guess we’ll keep her anyway!
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 3:50 PM
1 comments:
I think that keeping her is the best plan! She's so cute! I hope you've had a great week!
Post a Comment