He is into everything and will not stay in the house..... so neighbors when you see him out playing in the backyard without a coat and no shoes..... well I've told him 1,923,897 times to stay in the house and he just won't listen.... If spring doesn't come soon.... I may just have to pull my hair out!!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
This kid!!
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
No worries!
I have 1 the same way and he comes in when he's cold enough! Sometimes they have to learn these lessons on their own. He'll be fine and you're a great mom! :)
I know exactly what you mean! I've had to chase a naked kid out the door one too many times!
Mine goes out in her underware and then starts dragging every blanket and pillow she can find out with her.
Post a Comment