Monday, February 22, 2010

My Three Valentines



Valentines Day was very low key this year but I did spend it with the loves of my life. Ryan and I managed to go out on a dinner date on Friday night while the kids got spoiled at Grandma and Grandpa's. We went to the new restaurant called the Blue Lemon in Highland and had some yummy food. Ryan was not impressed because the portion size of his $14 fish tacos was tiny and he said he could have ate three plates full of them! Needless to say although it was good.... it was quite spendy and we probably won't be heading there again anytime soon! Especially if we have to buy 3 entrees of tacos at $14 a pop!
But we did have fun and enjoyed the time without any munchkins hanging off our legs! Although I am quite fond of those two little munchkins often found hanging off of me!

1 comments:

J♥M said...

They're a great bunch to love! Glad you had a great date!