
Our little princess has reverted back to some terrible sleeping habits and we are all suffering! Last week it was because of ear infections and after being up several nights in a row all night long.... she was worn out by dinner time. We couldn't help but laugh at her because she was so tired and even us yelling at her couldn't keep her awake. Don't worry I stopped the torture after just a few minutes and let her sleep in my shoulder!
And just this morning I was suffering the effects of getting no sleep once again. I for the life of me couldn't figure out why I couldn't see very well..... was getting a little worried that my vision had suddenly changed dramatically,that is until I looked in the mirror and realized I was wearing Ryan's glasses instead of mine! Let's all keep our fingers crossed for some sleep tonight!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Sleeping Beauty
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I love the updates! I hope she's feeling better and that you do get some good sleep tonight!
Post a Comment