Friday, February 12, 2010

Out with the old..... In with the new.....


So I held out on this for a long time but i'm happy to report Jack is finally out of his crib and it was a PIECE OF CAKE. We decided to sell his crib and needed to get him out of it in the next couple of months. So at nap time the other day I told him that another baby needed his crib so he needed to sleep in his big boy bed now. To my complete shock he said okay.... hopped in and went to sleep. We've so far had several days of naps and sleeping all through the night in his new bed with no problems. We're keeping our fingers crossed that this continues! I think he doesn't think he can get off the bed because he has yet to do it and always hollers as soon as he wakes up for us to come get him down. As happy as I am that this all went over so smoothly.... it's just one more sign that my BABY BOY is GROWING UP!! Sad... Potty trained and a big boy bed.... time to have another one! (totally kidding!) I will have to say I am loving that he is potty trained and only having one in diapers!!


1 comments:

J♥M said...

Yay for the big steps and not so yay that they grow up so so fast! I love that he can sleep so good in his new bed. Lucky you!