So I have been wanting for the last couple of months to buy a bike trailer for Jack. He loves to be outside and I thought it would be a fun thing for the whole family to do together. Only problems were that my bike was in Idaho and a bike trailer was expensive so I hadn't bought one yet! On Saturday I went to a few yard sales with my Mom and sister and what do you know I found the perfect bike and bike trailer! They both still had their tags on them and I got them both for $100.00... I was so excited! Needless to say we have spent the last few nights circling the block in our new ride. I can't wait to get our other bike from my moms so that we can all go for a long ride together! Jack loves his new toy and wears the same expression the entire time... what a cutie!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Being thrifty is NIFTY!
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Awsome deal on the bike and trailer. I have one and Rylee loves it we should go riding one of these days on the river walkway.
That's AWSOME that you found that at a yard sale!! Lucky you. I want one of those too.
Post a Comment