
So last night I was enjoying my bath when Ryan brings Jack in and says "smell his breath." It only took one or two whiffs to confirm that Jack had dog breath! While his lovely father was babysitting he managed to scarf down some kibbles n' bits! I know that I was so anxious for my sweet little baby to learn how to crawl but can I take it back? I miss my little boy who would be in the same spot five minutes after I sat him down! Now I spend my day literally chasing my little friend through the house saying "no no no no no!" Computer cords are his best friend and obviously he has a taste for puppy food too! Well at least that could cut down on our grocery bills since the dog and the CAT eat dog food and now Jack is joining them!
Friday, June 27, 2008
What's that smell?
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 7:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Yucky, Jack!! That can't taste good...Are your parents starving you so now you are eating dog food??? Or you have been watching too many Kibble N' Bits commercials on TV?? :O) Stick with reall food it tastes better.
Post a Comment