Today we took Jack on his first real picnic! Mistie had sent us home with delicious chicken salad sandwiches from our party on Saturday, we packed them up and set out for a picnic! We went to a little pond over by Ryan's parents house and enjoyed the sun and the sandwiches! Jack had a great time crawling around... eating anything he could find off the ground.... and taking his daddy for a walk!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Picnic!
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I can't believe how big your little man is getting, he is too cute!! I love all of the recent pics of him, it's such a fun age.
Cute shoes Jack looks like he had a blast.
Cute blog, Jack's a cutie- I keep telling Grandma and Grandpa they need to get a computer so they can keep up on half the family that blogs- Grandma likes to look sometimes when she is at my house-
I love your roll call post- I generally have about 50 hits a day on our blog- I'm not even sure I know that many people! I always wonder who they all are- hopefully no weirdos!
Post a Comment